– the person has given express consent;
– The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for acts of the courts in the context of their judicial activity.
- There is no automatic decision-making or profiling regarding personal data within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
- The operator ensures the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, taking into account the principle of proportionality, by taking suitable technical measures.
- If, contrary to expectations, there is a breach of data protection, the responsible supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Art. 33 GDPR and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 GDPR.
- a) you have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. a DSGVO have given express consent,
- b) the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- c) in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
- d) this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you
This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
Duration of data storage
The duration of storage of the data transmitted by you depends on the statutory retention requirements. Insofar as commercial and tax law retention periods must be observed, the duration of the storage of certain data can be up to 10 years.
Sharing data with third parties
Data transmitted in the course of contacting us will only be passed on to third parties (Art. 4 No. 10 GDPR) if:
Responsible in the sense of the GDPR
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as other data protection laws applicable in the European Union and other provisions with data protection character is:
FCS FeetCare-School GmbH
Telephone: +49 221 – 168 356 90
Fax: +49 221 – 168 356 91